Monday, November 13, 2006

Maternity Today

I spent today in the nursery, which was so much fun. I got to give a baby his first bath, and get him dressed and bundle him up. It was a real bonding experience.

Then I had my maternity test, which I aced. And after class, I was the last one in my room, and my teacher actually sat down in the desk next to me and talked. Just chatted, about stuff. We talked about Weight Watchers (We ended up in the same meeting) and about how much I'm loving maternity, and can't wait to do it. It was so great. I feel a little bad, because a lot of my class really dislikes her, because she's a tough cookie. She's very strict, and very hard, and has really high expectations, but I love her. I feel like she could be my friend, my mentor.

Then I had my psych test, which I barely studied for, but I'm pretty sure I did well. And then I cut the rest of class, because she wanted us to sit around for an hour before class, and I'm just sooo tired from studying.

Thats all for now. Layla tov.

0 comments: