Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Another one

I saw another delivery today. It was very different from the first. I mean - the idea was the same, but this one had a little trouble getting out. And you know how you know the baby's okay from the cry? Well, he didn't cry for what felt like an eternity, but in real life was probably only a few seconds... but long enough that the mom was like, "why isn't my baby crying" and she was so scared, asking "Is my baby okay?" But, he was okay, and mommy and daddy were so sweet, and so happy (which was another difference from yesterday - yesterday there was no one with the new mom). It's scary down there in labor and delivery, but it's such a wonderful place to be.

3 comments:

David_on_the_Lake said...

wow...what a special place to be...
I vividly remember my baby born...the rush of emotion..is unlike anything..that can be described..

ggggg said...

to see a baby being born is to see the hand of God!

Unknown said...

Who knew the hand of God was just so gooey!
Suprises abound.