Monday, November 20, 2006

Crocs Rocks

Today was spent in post partum. It was interesting, but didn't speak to me like L&D and the nursery. I mean, it was nice taking care of the mom, and all, but not nearly as exciting or as cute.

In other news, I got pink crocs, which I am TOTALLY obsessed with. For all those who don't own a pair, make the investment. They're kinda ugly, but they are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned. I'm tempted to buy the boots too. And the scrub shoes. In every color. Buy crocs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not personally owning, and thus not frequently wearing a pair of crocs around, i can say that i agree with one of those points with certainty: They are most certainly ugly. Abundantly hideous. garish. The must awkward looking footgear i've ever seen. They make the stilletto heel look sensible. Fortunatly, to counteract their decidedly unconventional design, they're available in the complete "rainbow brite" pallete, to match anyone's kitchen from 1973 and on.

jewchick said...

Tzvi's just jealous. When I ordered mine, I said, "hey, do you want to get a pair too?" to which he responded in the negative. Mine are pink, and so he wont wear them, but he wants them to because they're just SOO comfy. Jealousy is ugly, Tzvi, go buy a pair.