Monday, December 04, 2006

I had a great day today at clinical. It was my day at antepartum - so I spent a couple hours with a pregnant woman, sat in on her genetic counselling session (which, by the way, was really interesting) and saw an ultrasound - which was cool, but kind of makes me feel like a moron, because all I could see was the hands and the spine. There was lotsa other stuff to look at, and the tech kept trying to show us what stuff was, but she could have been making it up for all I could see. Well, I guess that one of those things you have to see a really lot of before you can recognize what's what.

Also, I came up with an awesome Chanukah present for Tzvi tonight, so I'm really excited.

2 comments:

heimishinbrooklyn said...

I also always thought the doctors were making up what they see. "Oh, look, a hand, the ear, the heart...." To me it never looked anything like what they described. Maybe I'll be more experienced with my next one. LOL

I could use some great gift ideas. May I ask what you're getting him?

jewchick said...

I'm sorry heimish, but he reads my blog...