Sunday, March 26, 2006

Uncle Jesse

I'm watching Full House. Yes, I'm a 22-year-old watching children's television, let's get past that.
Uncle Jesse is wearing a blue and white sequined suit.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that wasn't cool in 1987, was it? I may have only been 3, but I think I'd remember seeing something so painful.
And why is he the hot guy? I can't imagine going gaga for a guy who says "Have Mercy" and not much else. And his "great" hair is kinda creepy looking. And it's kinda creepy that he's so crazy obsessed with it.
Am I missing the 'hot' part?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was the "LRG" (least repulsive guy) - you know that saying right? I mean it certainly wasn't Danny Tanner or Uncle Joey...

AlanLaz said...

What I find interesting about Full House is that the Olson twins always seemed to grow up at a much faster rate than I did. When I first started watching, I could swear I was a good 8-10 years older than them. I believe that number has since shrunk to 1. Pretty soon, they're gonna be older than me.

jewchick said...

Erica, I totally see what you're saying... he's definately better than the other guys.

Alanlaz - I've felt the same way about those girls... I totally don't understand the phenomenon. They were babies when I watched them... and all of the sudden their in college? When did that happen?