Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Happy Anniversary To Us...

So, today was our 1 year anniversary. A year ago right now, we were at our wedding... probably dancing, not having any idea what time it was... or maybe at this point Tzvi was singing Eishet Chayil to me. Whatever we were doing at exactly this moment, today we did not celebrate... we were supposed to go out for dinner, have a nice night, but instead I spent the day lying on the couch, not doing much except for blowing my nose and eating chicken soup.
Pretty sad way to celebrate an anniversary, no? But we're gonna make up for it later this week.
Anyways, on a happier note, a year of marriage. Crazy, no? What's insane is that when we got married, I didn't realize how much I would love him. I mean, I knew I loved him then, but I didn't realize how much it was possible to love someone.
Does everyone feel that way about their marriage? I'm the youngest person in my nursing class, and most of the older women in my class are divorced. Did they feel this way? Was there ever this love? If there was, how did they lose it? Didn't mean to go there, but it makes me sad when they talk about their ex-husbands.
I definately got lucky.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously, i'm the lucky one. I gave her the cold she has now, and she didnt even blame me, even though it means we couldnt celebrate our anniversery. isnt she a doll? I love her to bits. :)