Wednesday, April 18, 2007

:(

Didn't get the job.

Really sad about it, but know that it's really for the best - clearly this wasn't the right place for me to be at this time. Human resources is looking for another position for me, and I'm applying to other hospitals, so hopefully I'll find the place that is right for me.

I mean, maybe I'd be miserable working with a cold nurse manager? Maybe I'll get a day position on some other unit, or another hospital.

I'm mostly frustrated with being home. I mean, seriously, there's only so much time a person could spend at home without going complETEly insane.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you didn't get the job but you're right-it's for the best. I think sometimes we learn more from not getting a certain job than getting one. Hawaii is *desperate* for nurses. And we do have a kosher restaurant here now ;)
But something tells me it won't take you too much longer to find something great.