Friday, October 20, 2006

FREAKING STRESSED

So my completely annoying psych teacher gave us a paper to do comparing media coverage of a psych report to the original journal article. Fine, right? Right. Except that she's making us do it with partners, who she paired us up with. So the paper's due Monday, and my partner wont FREAKING get back to me. So I've written 4 pages (out of 5) on my own, and if I dont get anything from her I'm going to finish the report on my own and not put her name on, and I'm gonna feel really bad about it, but I shouldn't because she wont help me! We had agreed to have it done by last monday. When it wasn't done then she was all, "well, i want to have it done by wed." Fine, Wed came and went and she didn't send me anything (since I said I'd put our work together because - frankly - I don't trust her to do it well). I told her I abolutely HAVE to have it done thursday night, because I have a final in my nursing class on monday that's worth 40% of my grade, and Thursday night came and went, and nothing. It's now Friday, and I've TOTALLY lost any semblence of patience.

And I'm really a patient person.

Stupid psych!

1 comments:

jewchick said...

I emailed her tonight, and said that if it's a problem that I'm doing it on my own, I'll print out all the emails that I sent to my partner to try to get her to work. I finished the paper, and officially no longer feel guilty as I STILL haven't heard from my partner.

And, no - I didn't cook this shabbos, so no reason to be jealous :)