Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Shosh has a fun meme up on her blog. So I copied it. Here goes:

1.Grab the nearest book.
2.Open the book to page 123.
3.Find the fifth sentence.
4.Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.

The book closest to me was "The Other Boleyn Girl" by Philippa Gregory. A great book for historical fiction lovers. I couldn't put it down. Carried it everywhere.

So, here's goes, page 123:
"'Hear this, Mary. I am playing my own game and I don't want you interrupting. Nobody will know anything until I am ready to tell them, and then they will know everything too late.'"

And you'll have to read it yourself to find out about her game.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the eprops. I hope you had (or are having) a good, safe, fun trip in Israel. Also, thanks for the advice about clothes. I managed to bring a lot of clothes, but my mom and I agreed to ship the stuff I had to leave behind. I may buy some stuff here, but I'm probably going to save my money for food, 'cause, you know, I need to eat. By the way, is there way to subscribe to this blog, or do I have to be a Blogger user? I'd love to read it on a regular basis, but since I don't subscribe, I don't know when you post.

ggggg said...

cool! Can I do this or do I have to be "officially" tagged?

ggggg said...

Thanks JC, I did it on my blog, and I linked you to my blog as well! Take care.

smb said...

cool meme