Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Accent: New York, I suppose... but not a strong one.
Booze: Sea Breeze, Black Russian
Chore I hate: Cleaning the bath tub
Dogs/Cats: Big fluffy dogs. I hate cats, except for Zoloft - who sheds like crazy, but is just as her name suggests.
Essential Electronics: My beautiful baby ibook.
Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Hanae Mori
Gold or Silver: Anything silver colered
Hometown: Staten Island, NY.
Insomnia: All the time (said in the voice of the kid from the sixth sense)
Job Title: student
Kids: None yet. And no, I'm not pregnant. And for the next 15 times you wonder, "Is Minna pregnant?" No.
Most Admired Trait: Ummm.... I take tests really fast, people in my class hate it cause I make them nervous.
Number of Sexual Partners: Just my baby.
Overnight Hospital Stays: 1. When I was a baby, I spiked a high fever, and convulsed while I was eating corn, so I choked and turned blue. But my daddy saved my life.
Phobias: spiders.
Quote: Like a midget on a urinal, you gotta stay on your toes.
Religion: Judaism
Siblings: 1 sister and 2 sisters-in-law and 3 brothers-in-law.
Time I usually wake up: Mondays and Tuesdays - 6:30. Wednesday - 8:30. Friday - 8:00. Thursday, Shabbos, and Sunday - whenever the phone rings, or Tzvi wakes me up.
Vegtable I Refuse to Eat: Tomatoes. I love tomato sauce, but hate the texture. Avocados too. Are avocados veggies?
Worst Habit: Laziness
X-Rays: In camp, I popped my knee cap off... They x-rayed that. It was gross... all the liquid that is usually under your knee camp went in to the rest of my leg.
Yummy Foods I Make: 40 clove of garlic chicken... I made that this shabbos, it was really yummy. Turkey Salad. Tollhouse Cookies. I don't know... generally if I follow directions, the food comes out good.
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

0 comments: